Monday, December 11, 2017

Music Monday (34): Holiday Music Part 2

Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Continuing with last week’s theme, I have another new favorite holiday song to talk about this week. I listen to a lot of Sia’s music, and just like Lindsey Stirling, she released a holiday album just in time for December: Everyday is Christmas. I like the whole album. So, it was difficult to pick just one song to focus on today. But, my pick this week is Candy Cane Lane. Listen, I like candy cane, which is part of the reason why I like this song. I mean, beside the fact that it’s just a good song. If you haven’t listened to it yet, I definitely recommend doing that now.



____________________________________________________________________________

Adri: This week, my pick is This Christmas by Mary Jane Blige.


____________________________________________________________________________

What are you listening to this week?

2 comments:

  1. Huh! I had no clue Sia has a Christmas album! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Candy Cane Lane is gorgeous! The whole new Sia album is gorgeous :) I haven't heard of This Christmas (or Mary Jane Blige in general) but I'll definitely be listening to more of her work. Great picks, Breana and Adri!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...